There's an exciting new way to support our work through AmazonSmile. On select purchases made through AmazonSmile, Global Partnerships will receive a percentage of the revenue from those purchases. In other words, you can do good while you're shopping on Amazon -- at no extra cost to you.
All it takes is 5 steps and 5 minutes of your time to set it up:
1. Log into your Amazon account from the AmazonSmile site: smile.amazon.com. Also, please kindly note that it is very important that you log in & do your shopping through this link. Otherwise, we won’t get the donation.
2. Select Global Partnerships (Seattle) as your nonprofit of choice. You will see a “Supporting: Global Partnerships” tag in the top left area of the main window.
3. In the pop-up window, please opt to SHARE on your Facebook and Twitter feed and encourage your friends, families and colleagues to participate. If you want, you can also download this image to post in your Facebook and/or Twitter feed.
4. Shop as you normally would but check the product descriptions for "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation." As mentioned above, only select purchases made when you log into your Amazon account via the AmazonSmile link will generate donations to GP.
5. Please remember to BOOKMARK the site: smile.amazon.com.
If you have any difficulty or questions, please feel free to contact Evonne Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSmile, and the AmazonSmile logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights in and to the Amazon Marks are exclusive property of Amazon.com, Inc.